OUR SECOND WINTER CAMP WILL HAPPEN IN 2023!
After a wonderful and exciting first Winter Camp in December 2022 we will offer another camp this year too and hope for your daughter to join in into the Winter, Sun and Horse time here at Pony Gang Horse Crazy Camp.
December 27, 2023 1:00 pm - December 31, 2023 11:00 am
Our Camp will inspire leadership, creativity, courage, and confidence! But most importantly be around horses
Camp is the perfect place for girls to build character and develop core values of self-discipline, and resiliency.
We are so much more than just a camp!
- Camper will ride one of our well-trained horses during their lessons
- Camper will learn the basics of trick riding if it is her first camp with us and will advance her trick riding if she has been to one of our summer camps before
- Campers will learn the basics of equestrian vaulting if it is her first camp with us and will advance her equestrian vaulting if she has been to one of our summer camps before.
- We believe being around horses is not a spectator sport - it is always learning by doing!
- Practice makes progress.
- Campers will enjoy a variety of other activities on the ground and in the saddle, because we have some fun stuff planned for this camp
- Campers will have free time to enjoy life outside in the fresh air
- We will have a big bonfire on Friday night to end the camp and say our first goodbye to the old year.
- Campers will have excellent meals, accommodations, and lots of FUN!
Our trainers and team are professional horse people that are passionate about sharing their knowledge with the next generation of Equestrians.
Our camp is suitable for beginners and experienced horse girls as well.
BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT, because spaces are limited to 10 campers at our second WINTER HORSE CRAZY CAMP!!!
Please note! Our daily schedule is just an example. Not every day will go like this
08:00 Wake up time
09:00 Feeding horses and barn chores
10:00 Riding Lessons (split in beginner and advanced riders)
11:00 Trick Riding Lesson 1
12:00 Vaulting Lesson 1
01:30 free time
02:15 Trick riding lesson 2
03:00 Vaulting lesson 2
03:45 Arts and Crafts
04:30 Feeding horses and closing down barn
05:30 Cabin clean up
06:30 free time**
07:15 Evening program**
08:30 Cabin and Shower time
10:00 Light out
*As long as you see the camp on our registration site there are still spots open. If you want to register more than one daughter please give us a call and we can let you know if enough spots are still available.