Pony Gang Equestrian Services in Camden, South Carolina is very pleased that you are interested in what we have to offer. If you are looking for something special, you have come to the right place.
In the past years, Pony Gang Farm has grown into a versatile facility and now offers a variety of fascinating opportunities for horse lovers and riders.
Whether it is Hunter/Jumper riding, Western pleasure or Ranch Horse riding - you will find the right Equestrian program here with us!
Whether you are new to the world of Equestrian sports or have already years of experience, here at Pony Gang Farm you will find a place that you can call your Equestrian home.
For our young and teenage riders it will be a balanced program between Horsemanship school and Horse sport. We offer a curriculum based level program that includes horsemanship, safety, equitation and balance. With this we are able to help our students to become confident and knowledgeable Equestrians right from the beginning to their advancing journey as a rider.
You can expect, among other things a highly professional instruction program, ideal learning opportunities with special charm and relaxed lessons with a guaranteed success.
Remember, there is so much more to riding than just eyes forward and heels down.
Experience Pony Gang Farm on site and fall in love with our place, schedule your first lesson today!
Hope to see you soon.
Pony Gang Team
- Self discipline
- Sense of responsibility
- Focus and control
- Patience level
- Stress relieve
- Motor coordination
- Muscle development
- Hand-eye Coordination
- Core strength
- Body awareness
- and much more....
A lesson program is designed to give little horse lovers in the age of 3-5 years a "leg up" in the horse world. Once the Tiny Tot rider progress past this age stage or progresses faster as others in this age and is getting ready for the trotting stage, they will automatically enter our regular lessons program.
Each weekly lesson is 60 minutes in total and consist of
- 15-20 minutes grooming and tacking,
- 20-30 minutes on horseback
- 15 minutes after pony care.
Our "Tiny Tot" lessons are a great way to get your young horse lover confident in interacting with ponies. This class is designed as none structured lessons with the focus on fun around ponies and horses.
Tuition : $200 a month
All of our monthly subscriptions for ages 6 and up include
Pony Gang offers their student even more!!!
- Halloween Costume week incl. -Halloween game
- Christmas Party with Secret Santa
- Spring party
- Movie and Pizza nights
- and more
- Access to our Online learning platform for our students Horsemanship education.
- No Stirrup November
- Horse Game December
- Seat Challenges
- Grooming contest
- and more
Each of our students has the opportunity to reach her/his maximum potential at all levels. We encourage all riders to be their best, not matter if they are dedicated amateurs or those striving to master the basics... we here at Pony Gang teach all equally - the fundamentals, tips & techniques - so that each rider can successfully accomplish their goals, whether it be safety in the hunt field or laying down an unbeatable trip in the show ring.
Tuition starts at $ 220 a month*
Here at Pony Gang Equestrian Services in Camden we teach traditional western lessons for all level of riders.
From the beginner to the advanced rider all will be welcomed at Pony Gang Farm.
Our special area is Ranch Horse riding - from the basic to Show ring - and Trail Riding. If you like just to learn, so you can safely go on trail rides in the future, you are at the right place with us.
Tuition starts at $ 220 a month
We established our Show team in 2016 and we are excited about every show season that followed after.
Pony Gang Show Team participates in a lot of exciting events each season and we give all of our rides the opportunity to participate- no matter if you are showing in leadline or just walk classes or up to the higher Hunter and Jumper classes. We will find a show for everyone.
Our Show team also gets the opportunity to attend organized clinics to improve their riding or participate in team building events and more.
Just don't miss out to be a part of our Show team.
Our Equi lease program is for those not ready to take the jump into ownership. Riders can experience firsthand the different tools and sills needed to take care of a horse but without the full-time commitment. This flexible opportunity gives riders,and those planning on buying a horse, necessary time and experience before deciding if ownership is the right choice.
Riders enrolled in the Equi lease program can enjoy riding and perfect there skills while being enrolled in one of our lessons programs. Riders will have a horse to ride and treat as their own on their lease days.
Please take note:
- BEGINNER RIDERS WILL START WITH PRIVATE LUNGE LINE LESSON and move forward with private lesson off the lunge line. Beginner lessons include 30 minute (RIDING TIME!!!) one-on-one riding time with one of our trainers.
- GROUP LESSONS ARE FOR RIDERS THAT ARE ABLE TO WALK/TROT ON THEIR OWN OF THE LUNGE LINE - Group lessons include 45-60 minutes (RIDING TIME!!) riding time. Groups have a max of 4 riders.
- All riders must wear an approved riding helmet.
- All riders must wear proper pants - breeches for English riding - and boots with 2" heels (no dress boots from Walmart or any other regular Shoe store.).
- Read our "What you need to get started site?" here or check our Welcome Guide for new students.
- All riders need to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of their lesson so that they can ensure that we can start on time with your lesson. Riders that arrive late or not have their horse ready in time when their lessons time comes up will have that time deducted from their lesson.
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required for all lessons, otherwise lesson will be charged with no opportunity of rescheduled. Makeup lesson cannot be rescheduled again.
- In the event that the weather prevents riding - unmounted horsemanship lessons or or trainings sessions will be substituted at all time. Students agree to this when signing up for our lessons program!
***No refund on pre-paid lessons and this lessons are not transferable to other riders. Lessons can be rescheduled***