If your child is CRAZY about horses and ponies, than our horseback riding summer camp is perfect, because it is specially-designed with your child in mind.
A regular Horse Summer Camp is not offering enough horse time? No!
Don't worry, there are more horse activities here at the most "Horse Craziest Camp" ever, then you see in any other Camp. Girls will spend most of their day with horse related activities. For the afternoon we offer our campers great daily changing fun and team building activities.
This will keep each day exciting and helps the girls to learn new skills.
A typical day of our Horseback Riding camp activities around the horses includes a
- horseback riding lessons : We will switch our activities here every day to make it exciting for the summer campers and get away a little from the regular lessons they may know from at home (Western or English Style depending on your campers preferences', Games on horseback, Bareback Riding and Trail Rides or other activities on Horses will be happening)
- Vaulting lessons: ...on the barrel horse first and when the moves are down then camper is ready to move to the real horse. First in standing and then moving in a walk.
- Trick Riding lessons: ..... first on the our barrel horse and when the moves are down then camper is ready on move to the real horse, with doing it first in a stand and then moving in a walk and if your camper is really into it she will learn to control the horse during the tricks on her own.
- Horsemanship lessons: Learn different horse activities during the summer horse camp that will be performed in hand. Learn how to polo wrap, how to clean your tack, how to check the vitals on a horse, how perform first aid an insured horse and so much more
- All aspects related to horse nutrition needs and barn management, grooming, handling: .....each camper will get their own horse assigned to take care off. This horse/pony most of the time is not the same horse the camper is riding during lesson. They will prepare the feed and groom this horse/pony. Campers also clean their camp horses stall or paddock stall and fill up water as needed.
All our activities are always weather permitted!
Drop off: Sunday: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Pick up Saturday: 11:00 am
June 9 - June 15, 2024
June 16 - June 22, 2024
June 23 - June 29, 2024
June 30 - July 6, 2024
July 8 - July 13, 2024
*Overnight Camps starting 2024 will only be offered as 1-week camps.
Monday - Friday
Daily drop off: 9:00 am
Daily pick up: 3:00 pm
June 10 - June 14, 2024
June 17 - June 21, 2024
June 24 - June 28, 2024
July 15 - July 19, 2024
$ 400 a week
$ 800 2-weeks
Don't let your child spend her school breaks indoors and at the screen!
Let her come, learn with us and have the summer of a lifetime!
All levels of riders, beginners and the experts are welcome!
No horse experience is needed to participate in our summer camp.
Get your child outside to spend time with their friends, make new friends, experience horses and other outdoor activities!
Don't wait register her today for our Pony Gang Horse Crazy Summer Camp!
Registration for Camp season 2024 is still open!!
Hurry to safe your spot for one of our Camp weeks, because our camp fills up fast each year.
So, if you plan to have your daughter be part of an amazing summer experience, don't wait any longer to register her!